12.9.09

009

Fashion seems to be an underground scene in Charlotte, and as of last night I learned about SPARKcon.   SPARKcon is a local designer & art expo that is completely volunteer run in Raleigh that features any and all art, music, film, fashion, etc. This will mark the 4th year of the event and it has grown quite a bit.  I love the fact that this is a group of all the creative people around the area and everyone pitches in to put it together.  



I met Kristin Ingle on Friday, a beautiful fashion designer from Raleigh, who is one of the designers that is participating in FashionSPARK.  Once a student at Appalachian State University, she now has a line called Tyger Alexis.  Kristin has a great style and I am so excited to see her line on the runway. 

I am overall very excited for Friday night and seeing all the designers. It is going to be a really fun night with some of our friends and all I now have to find a cute outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment