28.9.09

015

Today really seems to be bringing fall to the High Country. Blustery winds, the leaves falling and the crisp air is making me so happy. Being my last fall in the mountains, I am already feeling a bit nostalgic for the fall, even though it has not happened yet and I do not particularly fond of Boone, I will miss the fall. The colors of the trees are the most beautiful things I have ever seen and I am so excited it is that time of the year again.
I wore my new boots today for the first time today and I love them! They looked so cute!



I am in the process of sewing a good bit of bags and scarves and will post them soon. I am feeling so creative and full of ideas and hope that they all come out the way I am planning them to come out. I hope you are enjoying the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment